Getting started with QuickBooks can be a daunting and time consuming task, but with help from Sharpline Financial, we will equip your business with the QuickBooks Software that is right for you and help you get the most out of QuickBooks to achieve your business goals.
10 Reasons Why You Should Use QuickBooks:
- Save time on bookkeeping and paperwork because many of these tasks are
handled automatically making it easier to take care of your business.
- Easily generate the reports you need, so you always know where your business
stands, and know whether you’re making money and the health of your
- QuickBooks is so affordable and scalable, you can use it to run a $100,00.00 shop
or a $25 million corporation.
- QuickBooks and QuickBooks Consulting can help you design a business plan to
secure a small business loan, a line of credit or simply plan for the future.
- Customize QuickBooks to work the way you want. Designed to be flexible and
adaptable to a wide range of small businesses, with customized accounting
packages for Contractors, Retailers, Health Care Professionals, and Non-Profit
- QuickBooks is a stable, reliable and proven product. Millions of small businesses
throughout the world have chosen QuickBooks as their accounting software.
- Save time and reduce errors by sharing data between QuickBooks and over 100
business applications. You can even share data with popular programs, such as
Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and ACT.
- Get paid faster with QuickBooks online payments. E-mail an invoice or statement
to your customer and they can easily pay you with a credit card or bank account
- Expanded payment options. QuickBooks Merchant Account Service, allows you
to accept credit cards with ease.
- You can pay your bills and bank online. Setup your current bank account in
QuickBooks, write checks in QuickBooks, click a button and your bank does the
Although QuickBooks is designed for the layman to understand, the initial setup and installation must be done correctly in order for future information to be accurate. Which accounting method will you use? What chart of accounts do you need for your business? How do you handle beginning balances? Let Sharpline Financial help you set up QuickBooks for optimal future usage.
Once QuickBooks is set-up, we can train you or your employees to properly use QuickBooks specifically for your business.
Why choose one-on-one attention instead of taking a class?
- We come to your location or set up a remote classroom
- We focus on the individual issues facing your business.
- We will be there to answer your specific questions and concerns.
- No need to spend time on features that don’t impact your business!
QuickBooks Pro Advisor
Sharpline Financial is a Certified Quickbooks Pro Advisor and can answer any questions ranging from initial set up, processing invoices, automating client payments, budgeting, to custom reporting.